In Our Own Words
A New Digital Dimension
We conduct our share of digital media plans on the Scripps Networks of websites for several of our tourism and hospitality clients. These digital advertising campaigns have been extremely successful in the past but a recent announcement will change that for the better. Scripps announced they are rolling out CityEats, a dinner reservation system, similar to that of OpenTable. A tall feat given the success of OpenTable, but if CityEats can make it, image the marketing capabilities. Matching behavioral and geographic targeting with the ability to hone in on specific genres of restaurants or dining experiences. Running rich media ads accordingly. Brands can add a new dimension of communication with audience segments based on food and lifestyle interested through their website activities and now the food they eat when dining out. Very cool.
Monday, April 16, 2012
by Eric Morgan
- Megan The Media Planner Wins!
- Media Buying Monopoly
- 15 Years
- Traditional Media - The People Paradox
- Magazines Still Have Value
- Why Launch A Magazine Now?
- A GRP is a GRP, right?
- A New Digital Dimension
- Don’t Touch The Jerseys
- Happy Six Month Anniversary to Me: Five lessons I’ve learned as an AMP/B at Morgan + Company
- Give Me Liberty or Give me A Do-Not-Track Button!
- I’m Just a Girl: Taking gender specific marketing to a whole new level
- Tweet Dat: How Social Media adds to the fan experience
- Social Media Hype Doesn’t Equal Viewership
- The NFL
- Why You Should Use Video In Digital Banner Ads
- Louisiana Gets Its Own Pandora.com Station
- Early Fall Viewership Numbers
- Let’s Be Totally Clear Scores a Major Victory in Alexandria
- Damien LaManna Speaks New Marketing Strategies
- Cookie Monster
- The Value of Experienced Media Planning & Buying
- Twitter’s New Ad Types
- Welcome Aboard Louisiana Office of Tourism
- New Tools, Same Approach
- Award Season Continues
- Awards Season
- Ad Spending on the Rise
- Time to move on?