In Our Own Words
Award Season Continues
Morgan + Company was also the only New Orleans firm to bring home a 2010 Pollie Award for excellence in National political and public affairs advertising. Our work on behalf of the Louisiana Campaign for Tobacco Free Living garnered a Bronze Pollie for Best Statewide Online Advertising Public Affairs Campaign. Nice work to our Director of Digital Media Damien LaManna for managing the creative on behalf of our client.
Thursday, April 28, 2011
by Eric Morgan
- Megan The Media Planner Wins!
- Media Buying Monopoly
- 15 Years
- Traditional Media - The People Paradox
- Magazines Still Have Value
- Why Launch A Magazine Now?
- A GRP is a GRP, right?
- A New Digital Dimension
- Don’t Touch The Jerseys
- Happy Six Month Anniversary to Me: Five lessons I’ve learned as an AMP/B at Morgan + Company
- Give Me Liberty or Give me A Do-Not-Track Button!
- I’m Just a Girl: Taking gender specific marketing to a whole new level
- Tweet Dat: How Social Media adds to the fan experience
- Social Media Hype Doesn’t Equal Viewership
- The NFL
- Why You Should Use Video In Digital Banner Ads
- Louisiana Gets Its Own Pandora.com Station
- Early Fall Viewership Numbers
- Let’s Be Totally Clear Scores a Major Victory in Alexandria
- Damien LaManna Speaks New Marketing Strategies
- Cookie Monster
- The Value of Experienced Media Planning & Buying
- Twitter’s New Ad Types
- Welcome Aboard Louisiana Office of Tourism
- New Tools, Same Approach
- Award Season Continues
- Awards Season
- Ad Spending on the Rise
- Time to move on?